Featuring the same industry leading barrel nut and lock up design as originally introduced on BCM's evolutionary KMR handguard, the MCMR Series of handguards gives the shooter modularity in the M-LOK platform.
This proprietary patented mounting system (US Patent 8904691), includes a mechanical index to the 12:00 rail and positions mounting hardware to mitigate the movement caused by heat generated by the weapon system.
- MCMR features M-LOK Compatible mounting system.
- Free Float Handguard eliminates loads from barrel, reducing the deflection for more accurate shooting.
- Precision Machined Aerospace 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, for high strength and lightweight.
- Proprietary engineered profile offers additional cross sectional strength.
- Steel Barrel Nut (same KMR, MCMR, and QRF series), to resist movement under heat.
- Hard Coat Anodized per Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
- Handguard alone weighs 9.2 oz
- Handguard mounting hardware 2.3 oz
- Includes BCM M-LOK Compatible Sling Mount, (FREE for a limited time)
- 1.3" Inside Diameter
- 1.5" Wide
Actual length when measured to flare is 15.0"
Designed to be used with pistol length, carbine length, mid length, or Mil-Spec M16 rifle length gas systems; all with a low profile gas block.
The barrel nut will fit over all mil-spec diameter barrels (max of 1")
Bravo Company MFG, Inc. US Patent 8904691