BCMGUNFIGHTER™ KeyMod Aluminum Rail, 3-inch
BCM® KeyMod™ 3 inch Picatinny Rail Section, Aluminum
- Rail section is made of Hard Anodized Aircraft Aluminum Alloy.
- Mounting hardware is made of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel
- Made to the Mil-Standard 1913 Picatinny Arsenal Specifications.
- Available in three Lengths: 3-inch (5 slot), 4-inch (7 slot) and 5.5-inch (11 slot)
- Features a Snag resistant design, while retaining Mil-Standards specs.
- Self-contained assembly, eliminates the possible loss of mounting hardware.
- Fits ALL KeyMod™ interface mounting surfaces.
• Locate the forward position of the mount, indicated by the arrow marking on the bottom of the rail section, ensure the arrow points towards the muzzle
• With a T15 Torx™ wrench, loosen (counter-clockwise) the mounting screws enough to allow the anchoring nuts to drop in and slide fully forward into the desired mounting position of your KeyMod rail system
• Tighten screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (DO NOT exceed 18-20 in-lbs)
• For more secured mounting, apply blue thread locking compound to screw threads only.
***This product contains chemicals/materials known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. To learn more, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.***