- Fully ambidextrous: made to mount flush or cantilever off either the left or right side of the rail system.
- Optional high and low mounting position for the 1913 rail section.
- Fits most common 1913-rail pistol/weapon light systems
- Multiple mounting holes for ideal placement.
- Designed to mount on the 3 or 9 o'clock rail positions.
- Durable Aluminum construction. Intently designed to be low-profile and snag-free
- Patent Pending mounting system
- Minimal added weight, 0.9 oz.
BCM® US Patent Number 9,377,274
- Ensure the weapon system is unloaded and clear, prior to performing any maintenance .
- With supplied Torx™ wrench, loosen (counter clockwise) and remove the two mounting screws and the one recoil lug screw (reverse thread).
- Of the six mounting position holes on the mount, select the desired holes for all three screws. Note: mounting screws and recoil lug screw placement will vary, depending on mount placement, left or right hand side of the rail.
- With the mounting screws location selected and the screws loosened, locate the desire KeyMod™ placement on the rail system, install and slide forward until it travels no further.
- Select high or low position for the 1913 rail section and install the screws.
- Tighten all screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (30 in-lbs) For a better, more secured hold, use blue thread locking compound on mounting screw thread only.
***This product contains chemicals/materials known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. To learn more, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.***