American Defense AD-DELTA-C-M-30MM STD
The AD-DELTA-C-M mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. The AD-DELTA-C-M is a cantilever scope mount with 2″ of eye relief built in and a medium 1.7″ height. Ring spacing is 4.4". It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. This mount features horizontal split rings and the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-DELTA-C-M mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Offered in either Standard or TAC lever design.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The AD-DELTA-C-M mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-Delta-C-M mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 8.5 ounces (30mm)