American Defense AD-DELTA-C-H-30MM STD
The AD-DELTA-C-H mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15. The AD-DELTA-C-H is a cantilever scope mount with 2″ of eye relief built in and high 1.93″ height ideal for use with NV or gas masks. Ring spacing is 4.4". It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. This mount features horizontal split rings and the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-DELTA-C-H mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Offered in either Standard or TAC lever design.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
The AD-DELTA-C-H mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-Delta-C-H mount has the following specifications: