Fully ambidextrous mounting; either the left or right side of the rail system.
Fits majority of popular 1-inch round body tactical light systems.
Design to mount on the 1:30 or 10:30 o clock (upper 45 degree) rail positions.
Strong Aluminum construction.
Intently designed to below-profile and snag-free.
Patent Pending anchoring system.
Minimal added weight, 1 oz.
- Ensure the weapon system is unloaded and clear, prior to performing any maintenance.
- With supplied Torx wrench, loosen (counter clockwise) the two mounting screws enough so the assembly can drop in and slide forward into the desired mounting position of the rail system.
- Tighten mounting screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (30 in-lbs).
- Loosen the clamping ring screws loose enough to slide the tactical light in the mount without resistance.
- With the light properly positioned in the clamping ring, tighten the two clamping screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (25 in-lbs).
- For a better, more secured hold, use blue thread locking compound on mounting screw thread only.
***This product contains chemicals/materials known to the State of California to cause cancer and other reproductive harm. To learn more, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.***